Friday 15 November 2013

SOS - winter skin

Back again with what I class as 'the best of the best' when it comes to keeping my skin moisturised and lovely throughout the winter months. Excuse the generic product pictures but this is gonna be a super quick post as I'm in a rush to head out - this week has just been none stop!


My skin is horrendously dry anyway, so when winter comes around my face is literally drier than the Sahara, so a good super intensive moisturiser is a must for me!

 Firstly I'm back here with my Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream...I just cannot get enough of this stuff! Specifically the Intensive Daily Moisturiser with SPF15. I pop it on before my makeup in the mornings and when I take my makeup off when I get home in the evenings and it just leaves my skin soft and smooth all day! You can pick it up in places like Boots and Debenhams and it comes in at around £29. It will change your skin forever!


Nars Aqua Gel Luminous Mask. I'll keep this one short and sweet...Apply before bed, wake up with beautifully soft glowing skin. Personally I think that summed it up fine, but I will add that for a night cream/mask this isn't at all sticky or messy and you won't be waking up stuck to your pillow case, it's a lovely light formula that sinks in pretty quickly and really does do wonders. If you're not a fan of a super complicated daily skincare routine I would definitely recommend this as your one easy, go-to product! If I remember correctly it's around £27, but it lasts forever!

My last pick is from Liz Earle and it's the Skin Repair Moisturiser. It hydrates, it smoothes, it protects, it does everything you could want from a facial moisturiser! I find this a little heavy on my skin during spring/summer but it's perfect for this time of year. I slather it on after using Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish and it instantly brightens my skin, leaving it glowing and awake-looking for the rest of the day. You can pick this up for around £19 from Boots and John Lewis.


That's all for today.
I'm super excited for next month as I am planning on taking part in Blogmas, where I'll be posting everyday in December. I'm already working on a few ideas and can't wait to get them up!

Thanks for reading.

Emma 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment